Effective Date: October 14, 2014
You can reach us via postal mail at the following address:
Lokalie Attention: Legal Department lega@Lokalie.com
1. Types of Personal Information We Collect: Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the Information on your profile: Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Lokalie. Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of stores, products, and advertisements you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; geographic information such as your state/province, city, or neighborhood; the types of coupons that interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender). Transaction Information about how you interact with the Services, such as the coupons you view and redeem and the stores you prefer; other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with Lokalie‘s merchants, business partners, and service providers. Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your geolocation, such as your location relative to nearby merchants or your presence within a mall or store (e.g., near a checkout, aisle, or entrance). Please see the Your Choices section under the heading “mobile” for information on how to limit the Location Information that Lokalie may collect from the Services operating on a mobile device. Analytics Information about your use of our Services, such as your IP address, access time, device ID or other unique identifier (e.g., Android advertising ID), domain name, screen views, language information, device name and model, operating system type, and your activities on our Services. For example, information collection by our Services via a mobile device may include the following: (i) the names of the other applications on your mobile device and, if you use an Android-based mobile device, how you use them (e.g., frequency and duration of use); (ii) if you use an Android-based mobile device, the URL addresses of the webpages you access; (iii) information about your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, and other similar information, but not phone number); (iv) information about your use of features, functions, or clicks on notifications or content; and (v) the strength of signal, temperature, battery level, and unique identifier of a nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacon.
7. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information Keeping Personal Information about you current helps ensure that we offer you the best coupons available through our merchants and business partners. You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information and the other information you provided us to use in your profile by logging into the settings tab and clicking on the “Profile” link. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, Contact Us. In response, we will cancel or remove your information but may retain and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Security of Personal Information Lokalie follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information that you provide. For example, we regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent secure, however. For this reason, there is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about our security practices, please Contact Us.
13. Children’s Privacy Lokalie does not intend that any portion of the Services will be accessed or used by children under the age of eighteen, and such use is prohibited. The Services are designed and intended for adults. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Services. We will promptly delete information associated with any account for which we obtain actual knowledge that the registered user associated with the account is not at least eighteen years old.
14. California Privacy Rights Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Lokalie pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please Contact Us, or write us at the following address:
Lokalie, Attention: Legal Department Legal@Lokalie.com Please allow up to 30 days for a response.